Monday, August 2, 2010

Zion Teens

Ok guys you now have my Blog. As you can see I have never really been serious about "blogging" before, but now there is a reason -----YOU.

The heading of my blog gives you a clue to my favorite verse Philippians 3:10 -12. It's a pretty powerful verse. Why don't you take the time to read it right now? (BTW I am going to put a link on this site that will allow you to read verses and do some Bible Study right from here. Be watching for it. I think you will enjoy it. And you can put it on your site as well.)

What do you think about the words "I want to know Christ..." What are some reasons you would really want to know him? Leave a comment and tell me what you think. I will read it and talk with you about it.

Now this Thursday evening I am looking forward to seeing several of you at my home. We'll have some food, some fun and some serious time together. I am looking forward to getting to know you much better and you will get to know me.

BTW, you haven't forgotten to invite that one person have you.

Keep the faith guys.

Pastor Rick

No comments: